- 12 wonton wrappers (Nasoya)
- 1/2 cup light blue cheese crumbles (Treasure Cave)
- 8 Laughing Cow Light Blue Cheese Wedges
- 2.5 cups chopped grilled chicken (436g)
- 1/2 cup Franks Red Hot Original (Try 1/4 if you don’t like as much spice)
Grill and chop chicken into small pieces. In a bowl, mix together blue cheese, blue cheese wedges, chicken, and Franks. Spray a cupcake pan with non-stick cooking spray and place one wonton wrapper in each. Fill each cupcake with approximately 1/4 cup of the mixture. Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes.
Add this item to your food diary or view nutrition information here.