I provide the brand I used in case of question on nutrition facts.
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, skim milk (Great Value)
- 1 cup Mexican blend finely shredded cheese (Aldi, Happy Farms)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic
- 2 fresh basil leaves, minced
- 3 whole eggs, scrambled
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce (Great Value)
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, skim milk (Great Value)
- 48 slices turkey pepperoni (Margherita)
Combine all ingredients for crust in a bowl. Place approximately 1/8 cup of the mixture in to the muffin tins (makes 24 total). Bake at 400 for 7 minutes. When done, add 1/2 tablespoon pizza sauce to each. Top with the mozzarella cheese and pepperoni (2 slices each). Bake at 400 for another 7 minutes. When done, let cool before attempting to take out. They can become a mangled mess if you don’t let them settle for a couple minutes first. Putting them in a wonton wrapper is always a valid choice if you struggle getting them out, but I find with a couple minutes rest, the added carbs are unnecessary.
89 cal/ 7 protein/ 1.5 carb per mini pizza. Makes 24.
I reheat these in the toaster oven. Surprisingly they don’t just melt all over the place! They stay together and get a nice crispness that I love!