- Scrambled egg with cheese.
- Roast beef and garlic hummus with half a brownie Quest Bar.
- Herb and garlic chicken and Yancy Fancy steakhouse onion cheese.
- Perky Jerky turkey jerky – sweet and spicy.
- Gordon’s signature tilapia and diakon raddish baked with coconut oil.
- CarbSmart ice cream with baked Quest chocolate chip cookie dough bites warm from the oven.
Here’s to my first attempt chronicling a full day in the life of my sleeve. If you’re interested in ones from closer to surgery – I use to do this a lot on my Facebook, so check that album out for early pre-op food collages.
Starting in the top left, going clockwise, and finishing in the center:
- Scrambled egg with shredded sharp cheese
- Chocolate chip cookie dough Quest bar
- Chicken breast
- Coffee with cream
- Eggplant, sliced like noodles, baked in Alfredo sauce. Topped with ground turkey. Ezekiel English Muffin made into garlic bread (only ate half as shown in nutrition below). And only ate one bean of the Asian snap pea salad, which is why it is not listed in the nutrition facts below.