Low-Carb Lasagna Wonton Cupcakes
Recipe makes 24.
- 1/2 lb ground beef (95%)
- 1/2 lb ground turkey (99%)
- 1.5 cups tomato sauce (Classico Four Cheese)
- 1/2 diced onion
- 15 oz light ricotta (Sorrento)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (Aldi)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon basil (I used 2 fresh leaves)
- 1 egg
- salt to taste
- 24 wonton wrappers (Nasoya)
- 2 servings No-Oodles (Nasoya)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded (Part Skim, Great Value)
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Brown meat in a pan with diced onions. Once cooked, drain any remaining fat. Add in tomato sauce and cook on medium heat for 20 minutes. Make sure to check the nutrition facts on the tomato sauce. Classico is a lower carb choice.
- In a bowl, combine spices, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, salt, and 1 egg.
- Spray muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray and line each muffin with one wonton wrapper.
- Layer in the cheese mixture, No-Oodles, meat, and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 for approximately 45 minutes.
1 Lasagna Cupcake: 88 calories, 10 protein, 6 carbs.